Homes for Sale
Finding a home for sale has never been easier.You can search new homes, foreclosures, multi-family homes, as well as condos and townhouses for sale here from Arman Real Estate Group’s website, and find your perfect home. New home listings are constantly added every day.
What to Expect when Buying a Home
Home buyers spend a lot of time perusing real estate listings, but that’s just one tiny piece of the puzzle. The home-buying process generally unfolds as follows:
- Pre-Approval: Buyers can get a feel for what they can afford by obtaining a pre-approval from a lender. Sellers will take them more seriously too.
- Finding a Home: For best results, buyers should check out lots of different real estate for sale and attend numerous open houses.
- Negotiating: Making an offer is just the first step. Negotiations are generally necessary, and they don’t always end up with an agreement.
- Inspection: Before making an earnest money deposit, a buyer should have an inspection performed by a reputable, qualified inspector.
- Sales Contract: Once the buyers are confident about the condition of the home, they need to sign a sales contract. From this point forward, they could lose the deposit if they are unable to buy the home due to a lack of financing or other issues.
- Financing: For best results, a buyer should use a mortgage broker to find the best home-loan option. The ensuing underwriting process can take several days or even a week or two.
- Appraisal: This is the make-or-break part of the process. If the home appraises too low, the lender won’t be able to extend the amount that is needed to complete the transaction, and it will be back to the drawing board.
- Closing: After performing a final walkthrough, the buyer will sit down at the closing table and, with any luck, walk away with the keys.
Are you searching for your desire home on the map?
we got that covered!
Simply by clicking on link below, you can browse and find your favorite home in Houston here on the map.Map Search